Scales Law Office
Located and practicing in Martinsburg and throughout Eastern West Virginia

February 2018 Archives

Can you block your children from seeing certain people?

When you are married to your children's other parent, you have a relatively large degree of control over the people your children are exposed to. However, after a divorce, it is typical for that control to decrease. It can be frustrating, as many parents new to this situation wonder if they can block their children from seeing certain people and find out that no, they pretty much cannot.


Scales Law Office
314 West John Street
Martinsburg, WV 25401

Phone: 304-267-9090
Fax: 304-267-9035
Martinsburg Law Office Map